Monday, July 21, 2008

Such a come back!

After last week gaining a pound from being sick and retaining water, I knew I had to jumpstart my metabolism again. I worked out Sunday, Tuesday, Wed, Thurs, and Fri for at least an hour in the gym. Like I said before I am not big on the weight machines so I just stick to the classes and follow everyone else. Whew I didn’t know I could sweat so much. It really felt good to give it my all and everything I had to see results this week. I kept food logs and made sure that I skipped out on the 3 birthday cakes that were made for co-workers. Nothing helps with being at work better than chocolate cake. I am telling you that was a fight with myself. I won and didn’t even try a small slice.

I lost 6 lbs last week including the one I had gained. My total weight loss is 16lbs. I feel so great and saw a few friends I haven’t seen in a couple of weeks. They all told me the same thing and said I look great and they could really tell. I had smiles from ear to ear all weekend long. My clothes fit loose but, I am not down a size yet. I am still happy with what I have achieved so far.

Little new things I started were vitamin B12 and I am still drinking these protein drinks once or twice a day. They are 60 calories and 0 sugars 30mg of sodium and 12g of protein. It’s like drinking juice! They are actually pretty tasty.

I am going to keep this one short and sweet instead of writing a novel like I always do. I just get so caught up in the moment and cant stop talking about it. Haha
If you want to know more or have and advice please email me.

I am so excited and I hope I get great results this week as well

Crystal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over 30% towards reaching your initial goal. That is so awesome. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I keep checking back for updates, and I'm glad you didn't get discouraged last week! Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

I have lost 33 lbs since mid January and alot of it is due to cardio. I am not sure where you live but the monotony of the gym gets to me sometimes and I go to Stone Mountain. Its a five mile walk around it and a good workout. Dont be discouraged by the "5 mile" thing...really, once you get started its a breeze. I walk on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you are interested, a couple of us from the office get together and walk, email me-- bmiddlebrooks@eaglerocks.com

Anonymous said...

Wow I have been reading your blogs today to pass the time at work. You so motivated to get back on track. I gained like 50lb's of baby weight and I have lost most of it. The last 15lb is so hard to loose.

What is that protein drink you have been drinking? Can you email at crystalandkeegan@bellsouth.net.

Anonymous said...

Please post an update! I'd love to hear how you are doing!